We are looking for a new colleague for Expertisebureau HDG in Rotterdam! Are you stress resistant, accurate, proactive and do you want to work in an enthusiastic and ambitious team? Then we are looking for you!
Who are we?
The HDG Survey Group B.V. is a professional and rapidly growing expertise bureau for research, advice and damage and quality inspections of fruit and vegetables. The HDG Survey Group has several operating companies and is located in Rotterdam (head office), Ridderkerk, Breda, 's Gravenzande, Hamburg and Valencia. From its own independent position, there is intensive cooperation with importers and exporters, manufacturers and insurance companies. Due to the nature of the work, the employees, the company and the corporate culture are strongly internationally oriented.
What are you going to do?
• Independently determine the type, extent and cause of damage to parties.
• Accurately and completely report to clients such as insurers, importers and exporters and ensures that this is done within the set terms and according to the applicable and agreed rules.
• Advising customers on matters that can prevent possible damage during the harvest, but also during transport or storage of fruit and vegetables. This also includes thorough risk analyzes.
• Ensure a solid network, maintain good contacts with existing customers and know how to bring in new customers.
• Be aware of the latest developments in this field at home and abroad. This knowledge is shared and, if necessary, transferred to colleagues.
• Collaborate with internal fellow experts, claim managers and inspectors and consult with importers, technical staff, laboratory technicians and counter-experts, among others. The work is done both at the head office and on location.
What do we ask of you?
• Minimum HBO, work and thinking level
• Passion for the fresh produce sector
• Excellent communication skills
• Full-time availability
• No 9 to 5 mentality
• Have a strong sense of responsibility
• Work accurately and thoroughly
• Can work independently as well as in a team
• Good command of the Dutch and English language; German and/or Spanish is an advantage
• Basic knowledge of Word and Excel
What do we offer you?
• A pleasant working atmosphere and nice colleagues
• Education and training to maintain and expand knowledge
• A competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits
• A company car and telephone
Do you recognize yourself in this, send your application letter with CV before 06-09-2022 to
Stijn Verstijnen (firstname.lastname@example.org).